· To improve the quality of life of those affected by serious and persistent mental illness, which may include psychosis and concurrent substance use, through education , support, advocacy and policy development using a recovery oriented model in accordance with the Mental Health Commission of Canada.
- Schizophrenia: Genes related to circadian rhythms may be disrupted
- New psychosis treatment targets genetic mutation instead of symptoms
- Are mental health diagnoses 'scientifically meaningless'?
- How do ancient viruses cause MS and other neurological diseases?
- AI can predict psychosis risk in everyday language